Monday, August 22, 2016

Accessories for Eva's toys - doll stroller seat and doll outfit

Eva received a doll stroller as a gift a little while back and she spends a gear deal of time pushing it around. The stroller seat was very poorly made and gave up right away so I decided to make a new one for her. I used the old seat as pattern guide and I am quite pleased with the result:
I made a few changes to make it more stable: I extra strap in the back that is closing with a fast snapper and under the seat some more tight guides to keep it in place.
And after the stroller was done and I was happy with it I decided to make an outfit for "Bebe" as well since his clothes were quite ragged by now and didn't go well with the new shinny stroller seat.
Maybe a little unusual with black but that was the first scrap with some turquoise in it to bring out Bebe's eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment