Monday, June 30, 2014

Nautical red and white ( Burda 6/2014 #138 )

burda 6/2014 138
 Over the weekend I sew a set for my boy.

The T-shirt is BurdaStyle Magazine 6/2104 #138. I cut size 98 ( the biggest available ) and it fits really well. I skipped the neck button and just widened it by 1 cm or so. I cut the sleeves short. I also cut the lower hem straight . I found the pattern really easy and fast. Is was a good starting point for a raglan T-shirt. I will sure use it again soon. Is a great wardrobe builder.
burda 6/2014 138
The pants are drafted using another pair of his pants and the shoes are after I pattern I drafted starting from a RTW pair that he enjoyed very much. The shoes have red leather on the sole for a better adherence and cotton on the inside and the rest. He sure enjoys his new outfit, specially the shoes. He loves this type of shoes. I had a few pairs made in the winter and he wore them every day. Time for a new summer collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment